top of page
Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment: All lesson fees must be paid for in advance.
2. Cancellation/Reschedule Policy: 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or reschedule a lesson without penalty. If less than 24 hours notice is given before the commencement of your lesson, a cancellation fee of 50% (of the original lesson fee) will apply.
3. Attendance: If a student is consistently absent, the teacher reserves the right to terminate lessons.
4. Materials: Students are responsible for obtaining and bringing any materials required for lessons, such as instruments, tuners, folders and sheets.
5. Lesson Location: Lessons will take place at the teacher's designated space or online via video conferencing.
6. Liability: The teacher will not be held liable for any injury or damage sustained by the student while taking lessons. Students are liable for the cost of any damages to any supplied instruments or equipment or teaching space.
7. Termination of Lessons: Either party may terminate lessons for any given reason with as much notice as possible.
8. Recording: Recording of lessons is strictly prohibited without the teacher's consent.
9. Make-up lessons: Will be given on a case by case basis with the agreement of the teacher.
10. Refunds and Credits: Will be given in line with the cancellation policy. Standard bank processing times will apply.
11. Jurisdiction: The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where the business is located.
12. Modification of terms: The terms of this agreement may be modified by the teacher at any time with written notice to the student.
bottom of page